About Levy Tsotsis
Levy Tsotsis is a boutique law firm located in the heart of Montreal’s downtown that specializes in civil litigation.
Our goal is to be the firm of choice for clients, with respect to their most challenging legal issues and most critical disputes.
We represent clients in trials and appellate courts before administrative tribunals, labour relations boards and arbitration boards. Our firm has extensive experience representing employees as well as employers in employment litigation.
We offer our clients skillful representation in employment, commercial and insurance litigation and flexibility to handle cases in other areas of law ranging from disciplinary law to administrative law as well as family law.
Our litigation department specializes in a wide variety of matters, such as
Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Contract disputes
- Injunction proceedings
- Real estate litigation
- Shareholder & partnership disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Commercial landlord & tenant litigation
- Divorce, separation proceedings
- Drafting of marriage contracts, separation agreements
- Evaluation & division of family patrimony
- Drafting of agreements on corollary relief to divorce and legal separation
- Modification of accessory measures (alimony, custody, child support)
- Child custody and child support as well as spousal support
Employement & Labour
- Discipline and termination of employment
- Breach of employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Wrongful dismissal
- Arbitration / judicial review
- Fraud / misappropriation
- Proceedings to set aside wills; replace liquidators or trustees; amend trust deeds; terminate trusts; pass accounts and declare judgements
- Institution of protective supervision regimes for persons of minor or full age (tutorship, curatorship, adviser)
- Estate administration (during litigation or otherwise); removal and substitution of trustees