Raphael Levy specializes in civil litigation, employment law, labour law, and family law.
During the course of his 30 years of practice, our senior partner Raphael has established a prominent reputation as a trial lawyer. He assists clients through the most complex legal and strategic challenges.
Raphael regularly appears before the courts of Quebec and Canada at all trial and appellate levels, including the Supreme Court of Canada and represents a diverse clientele in their commercial, civil and corporate litigation.
He has acted before all judicial and administrative tribunals, interested in both civil and labour matters in the province of Quebec. His focus is on complex commercial, corporate litigation, fraud and misappropriation claims, shareholders’ rights disputes, and arbitration. He conducts litigation at both trial and appellate levels, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
Throughout the years, he has refined his expertise in employment, labour, administrative and civil law, and more particularly across all aspects of labour relations. He has, among other activities, acted for employers and individual labour relations and for managers in dismissal matters.
Achievements & Expertise
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Labour and employment law
- Family law and estate litigation
- LL.L University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Arts, Major Political Science McGill University
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Montreal Bar
- Member of the Family Lawyers Association of Quebec
- Guest lecturer at Osgoode Hall Law School, Faculty of Law, Forensic Evidence / Science and the Law
- International Pro Bono - Certificate Shearman & Sterling LLP, United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) 2006
Year of Call